Google & Facebook reviews are a great ways to grow your audience and place for customers share their personal experience working with your company.
How to Post a Facebook Review
- Log into facebook.
- Go to the company Facebook Reviews Page: https://www.facebook.com/fb-name/reviews
- Where it says, “MY REVIEW”, click the star rating (1-5)
When a star is clicked, it will popup another window for the user to put their review in.
- Write their review. Facebook reviews must be at least 50 characters. (This sentence is exactly fifty characters long.) So you don’t feel like you have to write a book.
- Write as long a review as you wish. If you’re having trouble, here are some questions to get you started:
How to Post a Google Review
- Go to Google.com and search for your company. (e.g Absolute 0 Internet Studios)
- The company google page should show up on the right side.
- You should see a rating along with a link to any current reviews. First give us a star rating (1-5). Next, click the review which will pop open another box. In the upper write corner, you will see a blue “Write a Review” button.
- Next, write a review. To my knowledge there are no minimum characters, so you don’t feel like you have to write a book. However, write as long a review as you wish.
Once you have completed your review, click done.
Tips and starter thoughts for a great review
If you’re having trouble, here are some questions to get you started:
Here’s an Example Review
“Absolute 0 has built several versions of our website over the years. They have always stayed on top of trends and our website always looks great! If you’re looking for a professional agency that will do you right the first time, I highly recommend them!”
Or something more detailed:
“We’ve been trying unsuccessfully to build a website for our business for several years. My partner had been begging me to have a professional firm put it together, but being the “budget guy” I insisted that it couldn’t be that difficult! After all, there are a ton of free website services that can have me up in no time! I setup an account, worked on it for a weekend a created my single page masterpiece. 5 years later, I don’t think anyone ever went to the website. I looked at my partner and said, “call your buddy”. From day one, Jay was awesome to work with. He was patient and gave us some really great ideas. He mapped out what he needed from us and even offered to take pictures! 4 weeks later we had an amazing, professionally built site. 6 weeks after that we got our first lead through the website! 1 year later, we’re getting 2-3 service requests per week. Needless to say, I let my partner make the tech decisions now ;-)”